The printer is a daily usage machine in order to be used in home place or working area. You may easily print out any document with the aid of the printer. At the same time, the printer may give any usages after the long-lasting services from it. Thus, canon printers’ users are terrified of the Canon Pixma MP280 Error Code B200 message. Thus, most users are signed into buying the new printer, although they will arrive in order to buy the new printer. Even witnessing the error is so frustrating; there may be a few more solutions, and you have to try them before purchasing the new printer for your usage.
Keep reading the post; you may find various solutions to fix the error and then give a unique solution. Of course, multiple computers are showing this error, so you have to move to the correct solution according to your printer. The simple guide will help you to fix the error step by step, and then it may not move with any more issues. Of course, resolving the error is simple if you follow the following guidelines and quickly fix the issues.
Why does the B200 error occur?
As the dependence on the canon, the occurrence of the Canon Pixma MP280 Error Code B200 is a sign of a faulty print head. Of course, the print head is more important and crucial to the printer and is one of the essential parts. Therefore, if there is any problem related to the head, it is most certainly said to be the printer’s death. In addition, there may have various resolving solutions, so you have to follow them and quickly fix the error without any more issues. Thus, the error message is displayed on the printer’s screen and then quickly find out as the error and then; as per the manner, you may quickly solve the issues. The various steps are listed below, so you must move with any issues and quickly fix the error.
Reset the printer
This is the primary solution to Canon Pixma MP280 Error Code B200, and the following guide will be helpful to the canon user.
At first, unplug your canon printer and then open the cover of the printer; there, you will find the print head. Then, you have to slide the print head into the center and then re-plug your printer head. While open remains, you need to turn it on, and then the print head will start to move. Then, the printer goes to the left and closes its cover. At last, you come to reboot the printer.
Remove the obstruction
These are also the best method in order to solve the issues. The necessary measures to rectify the blunder
- At first, open the printer cover and then take out the ink tanks.
- Then, lift the locking lever that will be on the side of the ink tank holder.
- Now, you have to take out the print head from the carriage unit
- Then, place the print head back then lock the lever
- Place the ink tank at the same place where you have taken it, and then close the printer cover
- Switch off and then unplug it
- Then, restart the printer after 10 minutes.
These are the various steps to solve the issues without facing any more issues.
Clean the print head
These are the loyal method to solve Canon Pixma MP280 Error Code B200, and the steps are listed below.
- You have to unplug the printer and then take out the cartridges
- Please remove the printer head, clean it with pure alcohol, and shake it occasionally.
- Using alcohol, clean the connectors and then connect with the printer head.
- And so, after drying the print head for some hour and then reconnecting the printer with the cartridges.
- Then, slide the printer head to the left and re-plug your print.
- At last, put on the printer cover and then turn on the printer.
Of course, these are the various steps to clean the printer issue and get the best service from it.
Remove the old junk
- You have to switch off the printer and then take out the cartridges.
- Then, place the print head under the hot water until it needs to be completely clean.
- Then, dry the print head using the clean towel and leave it for some hour
- After that, reset the printer head in the printer
- At last, restart the printer and then get the printing services.
The above-mentioned all-fixing solution is the best one to solve the Canon Pixma MP280 Error Code B200, and then, in case it may not solve it from the steps, you have to replace the printer and gain various services without any more issues.
Also read : canon Pixma MP250 error code B200