Once installed, the Linksys RE9000 Setup eliminates dead zones and extends next-generation AC3000 speeds to hard-to-reach areas of your home. The AC3000 RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi range extender provides three times the speed of other MU-MIMO range extenders. With speeds of up to N400 + AC866 + AC1733 Mbps, the extender provides wireless coverage for an area of up to 3,280 square feet.
Without further ado, let’s discuss how to configure the Linksys RE9000 AC3000 WiFi range extender. Continue to read.
Linksys AC3000 configuration for the RE9000 range extender can be accomplished in two ways.
- Manual Method
- WPS Method
Few step for the Linksys RE9000 Manual setup
Follow the steps outlined below to perform Linksys RE9000 setup using the Manual Method:
- Plug the Linksys RE9000 MU-MIMO WiFi range extender into an electrical outlet and power it on.
- By using an Ethernet cable connect your extender to the home router..
- Then, Grab your desktop or laptop computer and connect it to a WiFi network.
- Launch a web browser of your choosing.
- Navigate to the extender.linksys.com RE9000 web page.
- The login page for the Linksys RE9000 appears.
- Enter the default username and password to proceed to the next step.
- After that click on the login button.
- The following display contains a list of Linksys AC3000 RE9000 extender configuration steps.
- You need only follow the on screen instructions.
That is all! Thus, it is possible to perform Linksys RE9000 setup without a CD. If you encounter any type of technical difficulty during the Linksys extender installation process, feel free to contact our support team at any time.
Linksys RE9000 Setup using the WPS method
WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) is the simplest method for configuring the Linksys RE9000 AC3000 range extender. Follow the steps below to configure the Linksys AC3000 extender using the WPS method:
- Connect the Linksys RE9000 AC3000 extender to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Press the WPS button on the wireless extender AC3000.
- Press the WPS button on the WiFi router in your home.
- Wait for the LED solid green light.
- In the next steps Unplug your Linksys range extender from the electrical outlet and place it in a new place.
Therefore, Linksys RE9000 configuration is quite simple, correct?
your extender will be Setup in a couple of minutes.
The easiest way to install your Linksys AC3000 WiFi range extender is by contacting our experts via live chat or email. They will install your extender.
Linksys RE9000 Setup Common Issues
- The extender does not activate
- Unable to access the default IP address for the Linksys extender
- Linksys AC3000 failed login
- Unable to access the default URL
- Linksys AC3000 WiFi extender Setup page not respond
- Linksys RE9000 no light error
- Linksys RE9000 cannot be updated firmware
- Inability to reset Linksys RE9000
- Forgot the password for the Linksys extender
- Cannot configure Linksys AC3000 RE9000 range extender
- Lost configuration CD
- Internet connection issues
- Linksys AC3000 extender orange light error
- The WiFi extender is connected, but the internet connection is not working.
Contact our highly-skilled technicians as soon as possible for immediate assistance with any of the aforementioned Linksys RE9000 AC3000 MU-MIMO wireless range extender configuration issues.
How to Update the Linksys RE9000 Setup firmware?
Does your WiFi extender act erratically all of a sudden? Does it not provide the necessary speed despite a successful Linksys RE9000 AC3000 WiFi range extender installation? If so, immediately update the Linksys RE9000’s firmware.
Here are the steps required to update the firmware on your Linksys AC3000 RE9000 wireless extender:
- Download the most recent version of Linksys AC3000 firmware on your computer.
- Start your WiFi extender up.
- Open a web browser according to your choice.
- Enter the username and password to access your Linksys RE9000 extender.
- After logging in, select the Firmware Update option from the menu.
- After that, click the Select File button.
- Select the firmware file that you downloaded.
- Click the Upgrade Now button.
- Now, wait a while and allow the Linksys AC3000 RE9000 firmware to update successfully.
That is all! The firmware update is successfully completed. If you’re facing any problem related to this event, then contact the specialists for a better solution.
Below are some Linksys extender troubleshooting tips for novice users to fix Linksys RE9000 Setup issues:
- Verify that the extender is receiving a good amount of power from the wall socket.
- Update the firmware on your Linksys extender to the most recent version.
- Verify all wired connections. Never utilize a damaged cable.
- Keep your extender away from walls, room corners, microwave ovens, aquariums, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, aluminum studs, and so on.
- If you are having trouble logging into your Linksys RE9000 extender, ensure that the correct URL is entered in the address bar.
- Use only the most recent version of a web browser when logging into the Linksys AC3000 RE9000.
- Make sure that your wall plug used to connect the extender is not damaged or short-circuited.
- Restart your Linksys AC3000 RE9000 range extender and attempt to configure it again.
None of the aforementioned troubleshooting suggestions have resolved your problems? Avoid panic. Simply contact our specialists to resolve your Linksys RE9000 extender configuration issues.