In this modern digital era, we always look up to search engines when we try to find something. Google reviews are beneficial when choosing things among a plethora of options. Therefore, Businesses now give importance to Google reviews because it helps them to attract more potential customers and boost their growth.
However, it is worth noting that Google reviews can make or break any business. Hence, you should know the ways to add or edit Google reviews. Then, this post will surely be helpful. It will take you through every critical process to clear all your doubts and confusion.
An Introduction to Google Review
Before directly diving into how to edit or add a Google review, you need to know exactly what a Google review is. A Google review is mainly an unpaid and voluntary online review that anyone can write on a particular website.
These reviews will be directly connected to the Google search and the business listing. It is a place where people share their experiences with certain companies, sites, products, etc. For instance, if you have been to a café and loved its service and food, you can leave a review on its website and recommend it to others.
The Importance Of The Google Review
We live in an era where we almost do everything on the internet because of the flexibility and convenience. But whatever we see on the internet, we don’t randomly pick anything without proper research. Hence, Google reviews play a pivotal role in making our final decision.
As per the statistics, over 93% of people read online reviews of local businesses to know their service quality before taking their services. Therefore, it is essential to understand how you can edit your Google review to guide other people and help them understand a particular company and the quality of services they offer.
How Can Someone Add or Edit Google Reviews
It is tough to beat the convenience of seeing a company’s phone number, location, and reviews in a single place. Hence, Google reviews have become a robust and credible customer feedback form.
Almost everyone already knows about the process because we go through this process weekly, if not daily. First, we open Google and search for something, check online reviews and star ratings, and then read the top online reviews before making every small decision. According to the statistics, almost 84% of people trust online reviews as much as their family recommendations. The thing is that many people see Google reviews as a form of validation to ensure that they are on the right track. Hence, you must know the steps to add or edit your Google reviews which we will discuss below.
Steps to Leave or Add A Google Review
If you love the services or products of any company, restaurant, or cafés and want to leave a positive review, follow the steps below.
- Step 1– At first, you need to open your internet browser.
- Step 2- Search Google for that particular business, café, or restaurant to leave your review.
- Step 3– Then, tap on the ‘write a review option, where you will also see other people’s reviews.
- Step 4- A sign-in box will appear on your screen if you still need to be signed in. You have to keep yourself logged in to add your review.
- Step5- After successfully logging in, you can give stars, write your experience, and tap on the ‘post’ option to add your review.
Steps To Add A Google Review Through Mobile Phone
Mobile phones are no longer a luxury anymore; it has become a necessity. People use smartphones because of the flexibility and convenience it offers. Hence, knowing the steps to leave your review using a smartphone is crucial.
- Step 1- Log in to your Google account and find the company you wish to review.
- Step 2- You will notice a business information box at the top of the page. Then, it would be best if you tapped on the Review tab.
- Step 3– You will notice the ‘Rate and Review’ option under the Google review summary.
- Step 4- You can give stars per your experience with the company. Then, you can share your experience in detail and add relevant pictures.
Steps To Edit Google Reviews
Our opinions are indeed ever-changing. For instance, you wrote a negative review of a particular company and then realized how badly it can affect the business and its employees. You should change what you have done. As per the statistics, 94% of customers left a company because of a bad review. So, you must leave an honest review to help other people and businesses.
Your experience might change over time, and you can also get a bad experience after your second visit to some places. In that case, you can post a negative review to help other people. So, let’s know how you can edit your thoughts below.
- Step 1– Open your browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Step 2– Then, open Google maps directly, where you will notice three dashes menu icons on the left side of the Google Maps search box.
- Step 3– Hit on the ‘Your contribution’ option. Then, click on the review option to make the necessary changes.
- Step 4– Hit on the three-dot option and then the edit option. After editing your comment or review, click on the ‘post’ option.
In this digital age, we rely heavily on Google reviews because it helps us decide on small things. You can follow the above steps to add your valuable review to help others. But there may be some reviews you have posted before but feel differently now. In this case, the steps mentioned above will help you to edit your review.
For more blogs click here.