Beauty experts said that the shelf life of lip gloss is generally three years, but if the lip gloss has been opened, it must be used up quickly, and it must be used up within a year at the latest, You can also view at all beauty discount code NHS.
On delicate lips. If you use expired lip gloss, it is definitely not good if you accidentally eat it, and the expired lip gloss will also affect the absorption.
Therefore, after opening the lip gloss, it is best to use it up quickly, and it is best not to use the lip gloss that has not been used up in the last year, so as to ensure the gloss and safety of the lip gloss.
There are two types of lip gloss:
1. If it smells like that of fuel consumption, remember to throw it away, it means that the chemicals in it have deteriorated and can no longer be used.
2. If it has just passed the shelf life, but it seems that there is no problem in using it, or smelling it, you can turn waste into treasure. Dig it out with a toothpick and put it on the spoon, use a small candle to heat it under it, melt it, and pour it into a small box.
1. It can be used to rub hands, moisturize the skin, and help lock in the moisture of the skin; after rubbing the feet, it can soften dead skin.
2. It can be used to wipe oxidized silverware and silver ornaments, and the effect is good; apply the lipstick on the towel, and then wipe the oxidized place
3. It can be used as shoe polish and leather shoes.
4. When the lubricating oil of the zipper is waxed. The zipper is astringent and can be wiped off with expired lip balm, because the lip balm contains oily ingredients.
5. There are stickers on the wall or the ground, which is difficult to remove. You can apply lipstick on it, and then wipe it with a rag, it is easy to wipe off, and there will be some annoying marks on the bottom of the teacup on the table. , you can also apply lipstick on it and wipe it with a cloth.
Women’s lips are a sexy part, which is inseparable from the role of lip gloss. So how do you choose the right lip gloss for you? Let’s take a look.
How to choose the lip gloss that suits you
1. Yellowish complexion
When choosing a lip gloss for beauties with yellowish skin tones, it is suitable to choose a warm color lip gloss with yellow, such as orange or brown lip gloss, which can make the lip makeup softer, and avoid choosing blue-toned pink lip gloss.
2, ruddy complexion
The beauties with ruddy complexion are suitable for brightly colored lip gloss, highlighting the lip contour when applying, making the lip makeup have a three-dimensional effect, avoiding choosing neutral colors, which will make the lip contour inconspicuous.
3. Fair complexion
Fair-skinned beauties are suitable for orange or soft pink lip gloss. When applying, the central part of the lip should be applied thicker, and then slightly smudged to the surrounding area, which can make the lip makeup softer and more delicate.
4. Dark complexion
When choosing a lip gloss for dark-skinned MM, you must not choose a neutral color lip gloss, and a lip gloss with a strong or light color can make the whole makeup look active.
In addition, a lip gloss containing glitter powder can also highlight the personality. You can also visit at look fantastic discount code NHS
Tips for using lip gloss
1. Anti-peeling lip balm
Because the texture of lip gloss is mostly sticky. It is easy to cause the lip skin to lose moisture and peel off. The rescue method is to scrub the lips regularly to completely remove dead skin.
Before applying lip gloss, use lip balm as a primer to reduce peeling; or use lip gloss products with highly moisturizing ingredients to prevent lip gloss. Dry skin.
2. Thick and large lips only apply to the inner lips
The use of bright color lip gloss is to spread evenly over the entire lip. If the lip shape is thick and large, remember not to ‘frame the edge. Which can make the lip shape look smaller.
3. Glitter lip gloss can cover lip lines
If the lip lines are serious, you should choose a lip gloss with a shimmery texture. Which can visually make the lip lines disappear under the reflection of light.
If the lip color itself is very light. You can first use a light pink or a lipstick with a skin color as the base. before applying lip gloss, it can show the delicate shade of lip gloss.
The biggest disadvantage of lip gloss is that it has high oil content.
How to use lip gloss
A lip gloss that combines the gloss of a lip gloss and the color saturation of a lipstick is a very convenient item, and just this one can create a glossy and textured lip makeup. Use the brush to trace the lip contour, the visual effect is translucent and delicate. Buyers also check at beauty bay discount code NHS
First apply to the center of the lower lip and apply directly to the corners of the mouth. The lip gloss has a soft texture. And it would be unnatural if it were all piled up to the lip contour.
Apply lip gloss with a lip brush all beauty discount code NHS, starting from the center of the lower lip. Apply the lip brush, to the lips from the center to the left and right to the corners of the mouth.
Use the side of the lip brush to draw the lip line at the corner of the mouth Use the side of the lip brush to touch the corner of the mouth on one side of the lower lip, and draw the lip line to the center. Repeat the same action on the other side.
The upper lip also starts from the center
Draw a lip line from the corner of the upper lip to the peak of the lip. Use the lip brush to draw a lip line from one corner of the mouth to the lip peak. And repeat the same action for the other corner of the mouth.